We specially hand select natural gems with good color consistency. The colors on your screen may not exactly match the actual colors of your piece jewellery due to differences in color settings on screens and also because natural stones have variances. Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item. The Company shall not be liable for any legal action on this account.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Teylee Jewelry and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- Publishing any Website material in any other media.
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
Any Member who wishes to purchase an item from the Website can either:
Add the selected stone(s) directly to the shopping cart; or
Customize jewellery by adding stone(s) to a ring, pendant, earring or any other type of jewellery that is expressly stated as customizable on the Website and then add the item to the shopping cart; or Choose from the selection of Jewellery available on the Website and add the items to the shopping cart.
In the event of a User wishing to make a purchase, the User may be required to register on the website after adding the item(s) to the shopping cart. The Members shall also provide any other mandatory information required under the law. Orders are normally considered complete only after the payment has been received by Teylee Jewelry.
Each piece of Teylee Jewellery has been custom made for you. We cannot simply restock it if you change your mind. There are no returns or refunds. If your item is defective you should contact Teylee.net. After contact and consideration of the issue we may arrange for the item to be returned and we will rectify the issue.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Company Name and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.